ITP Application Process Flowchart
Click HERE to download a visual flowchart of the application process for the Infant Toddler Program. This flowchart describe the difference in process for children receiving general education services only and children receiving early intervention (special education) services.
Please complete an interest application for your child to attend the EEU Infant Toddler Program Play Group as a General Education student. This application adds your child to the interest list for the upcoming school year. Decisions are made in the Spring before the start of the school year in September. Children are selected based on the needs of programs and classrooms in order to provide a balanced educational environment.
Applications are accepted from December 1 through March 1 and are valid for one school year only. Please click the link below to submit an online application. Paper copies are available at the EEU front desk.
If your student is currently enrolled in the ITP and will be returning next year, click here.
2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR
Unfortunately, applications for the 2022-23 school year are no longer being accepted.
Early Intervention (Special Education)
A team will assess your child’s development in the following areas:
- Cognitive: Problem solving, play, and thinking skills
- Communication: Using gestures, sounds, and words; understanding what others are saying
- Social/Emotional: Interacting with others and sharing feelings
- Physical: Using hands and eyes together to do things; rolling, sitting, crawling, walking, running, and jumping
- Self-Help/Adaptive: Calming, feeding, sleeping, and dressing
A child who presents with a delay in at least one area of development is eligible for Early Intervention services in Washington State.